THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, ILARO POST-UTME SCREENING AND VALIDATION OF CREDENTIALS EXERCISE FOR 2018/2019.
Application for screening and validation of credentials is hereby requested from interested candidates who wrote the 2018/2019 UTME and made Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their 1st Choice or are willing to change to Ilaro as their 1st Choice Institution.
- Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as their 1st choice and whose score is not below 150 in the 2018 UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro but are ready and able to effect change of Institution to make Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their First Choice Institution.
- Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure in (D) below:
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institutions Form available online at: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng or www.federalpolytechnicilaro.net with immediate effect.
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING THE ONLINE SCREENING FORM
Candidates seeking admission for ND (Full Time) are expected to generate a Invoice. Each candidate is expected to pay a sum of Two Thousand Naira only (N2,000) as screening fee.
The authorized banks for this exercise are: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, SKYE Bank Plc, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Ekuombe Micro Finance Bank, Zenith Bank Plc.
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, ALL TRANSACTIONS MUST BE PROCESSED ON THE REMITA PLATFORM
Instructions to Candidates:
- Log on to www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
- Click on “College Portal “ on the main menu
- Scroll down to “New Application”
- Click on the “Generate Invoice” button
- To generate your invoice fill in your Name and other details (as you have them on your credentials) and select your programme and Course of study.
- Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and obtain RRR NUMBER.
- Return to the portal, repeat steps 1-3 above and click on the “Fill Application form” button
- Enter the RRR NUMBER obtained from the bank
- Complete the application form.
Scan and upload the following:
- A colour passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
- UTME notification of result slip
- Olevel Result(s) for candidates who are not awaiting their result.
- All awaiting result candidates should indicate their year of Examination and Registration Number and put (AR) in the columns provided this purpose. They should however upload their result when available.
- Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip
All candidates are expected to upload clear and readable copies of their credentials. Candidates whose uploaded credentials are not easily readable would forfeit their ad Awaiting Result Candidates are allowed to submit their credentials whenever they get it. Also, obtaining screening form is a continuous exercise.